"We may not have it all together.... but together we have it all."
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First Day of Preschool!!
Standard First day of school pic.
It is rainy today so she needed her jacket and she wanted everyone to see her bag.
Standing at her cubbie at school.
Already playing with a friend.


As one would imagine, Kennedy could care less that I was even leaving.  She was very exciting for today!  She was playing when I left and when I told her bye and that Carter and I were leaving, she just said, "ok."  Just like that.  I supposed her screaming her head off would be worse, but a little sadness would be ok.  :)  Carter on the other hand had pure panic in his face when we arrived like I was leaving him.  At least I can count on Carter to go bananas when he goes to school!

1 comments:

Amanda Stehlik

By the time Carter goes to school, he probably won't go bananas either!

I once read an article in Parents Magazine about separation anxiety for kids who have a stay-a-home parent. Those kids had less anxiety than those who had working parents...so don't feel too unloved.