"We may not have it all together.... but together we have it all."
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Oh, Kennedy!

Kennedy has been watning to go swimming.  With the weather being cold one day and hot the next, it is easy to explain that it is Spring and we swim during the summer when it is hot all the time.  Sunday it was about 80 degrees outside.  After having the conversation again about how we are NOT swimming today, I had to run and get a table that someone borrowed from us.  When we pulled up, the little girl who lives there was wearing her swimming suit.  Kennedy of course commented on it immediately and I got out to get the table.  As I was putting it in the back of the car with the help of the mother of swimsuit girl, Kennedy turns around and says, "Excuse me.  Actually it is not time for swimsuits."  I couldn't get the trunk of the Tahoe down fast enough.  This is going to be a great summer!!!!

0 comments: