"We may not have it all together.... but together we have it all."
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

So....Kennedy has been going to camp the last 2 weeks.  Today she tells me that there is a new girl in her group.  I ask Kennedy what the little girl's name is and she says, Shelter.  I question that and she says, "No mom.  It is Shel-ter.  Say it with me, Shel (here is where I am to repeat shel) and ter (again I repeat after Kennedy)"  I look at here with a questioning look and say, "could her name be Michelle?"  And Kennedy says, "oh, yes.  that is it."  I try not to make her feel stupid although I am shaking my head and Kennedy says, "Can you imagine if her name was In-Shell. Get it mom? In-Shell."  Kennedy starts laughing so hard I thought she was going to cry.  I am laughing because she is laughing and Kennedy says, "Isn't that hysterical?!"

Carter has learned the crazy sign.  I taught him to do it today.  Make several circles beside your head and point to Daddy.  It was going to be great!  Instead he makes a circle around his face and points to me.

This is all just at lunch.  What a day!!!