"We may not have it all together.... but together we have it all."
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Friday, November 11, 2011

Kennedy's Birthday!
Yes.  I made the cake.  I was chanelling my Nona, who's claim to fame was that she invented the Barbie cake.  You would have thought I had given Kennedy the moon.  She said, "I love it and I am so impressed."  The best part is that I ran out of frosting and had to write Happy Birthday in black frosting.  Kennedy did tell me that it looked a little creepy.  She was right.



I let her take her lunch to school.  Her shirt says, "Birthday girl."  We brought pretzels dipped in chocolate and sprinkles and fruit kbabs.  They were a hit!

Please note how Joe Cool is wearing his sunglasses.

Her whole class.

"Fancy" dinner for her birthday. 

Carter was grochy and DID NOT want his picture taken.


0 comments: