"We may not have it all together.... but together we have it all."
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A few little tidbits.....

  • Kennedy was asking about day care today and I told her what it was.  She said, "those kids don't get to see their parents very much."  I told her that on the weekends, evenings, etc.  Then I explained that when we just had her and she was a baby that she went to day care.  I told her but now I am able to stay at home and she said,"Yeah, like the good old days."  I don't really know what it meant, but it sure was cute!!
  • Here is a picture of the kids Tebowing.  wow, tony.
  • Today at gymnastics they had a football theme for the superbowl.  Carter was in heaven.  He got to kick a football through the uprights and throw it and finally tackling.  Here is the video.  As you can see in the video they had MN Vikings jersey's on.  Kennedy said, "oh look, K-state."


  • They asked Kennedy's group what a field goal was and she was the only one in the group of 10 (boys and girls) that could explain what it was.  Tony was so proud.  Of course it isn't saying much since she would have no idea what any hockey terms would be.  Maybe she has an unfair advantage!!  :)

1 comments:

ma bell

How did you two knuckleheads get such awesome kids? Of course, my mother said the same thing to me!!!