"We may not have it all together.... but together we have it all."
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring Break!

The kids and I were able to spend a whole week in Garden City visiting my parents.  We had a great time, even if the weather didn't cooperate!  Thanks Nona and Papa!

My parents got a new dog, Mazy.  The kids loved her!

We read the story The Lorax and then went and saw the movie...

Kennedy was more interested in the book than Carter.

Kennedy carried Mazy around the entire week.  I'm sure she was exhausted when we left!  Mazy that is.

Carter liked Penny, one of the other dogs.  My parents have 3 little dogs now.  Wow.  3 small dogs, 2 small children, 3 crazy adults!!!

Kennedy and Carter were upstairs in my parents room for awhile.  When they came back down they were on a "date" and had put on enough perfume to clear the room.  Kennedy also had lipstick on.  Enough for 5 adults.


0 comments: