"We may not have it all together.... but together we have it all."
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 23, 2012

The other night Tony had a long discussion with Carter about staying in bed and going to sleep.  He usually stays in his bed, however he calls for me to say good night and I love you...probably 5 times after I have hugged him and tucked him in.  Last week at about 9:15pm we heard him singing a country song (Country girl, shake it for me).  So, Tony was going up the stairs to bed and found this little guy. DEAD ASLEEP!!  Even with the flash he didn't wake up.  Apparently he didn't want to call our for me and was hoping that I would find him on the stairs.  Tony scooped him up and put him in bed without him waking up. The next morning, he came into our room and told Tony his back kindof hurt.  He didn't remember any of it!!!!  What a stinker!!!

And no, my kids still don't believe in wearing pants to bed.  :)

0 comments: