"We may not have it all together.... but together we have it all."
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Friday, August 26, 2011

A few updates.....
  • This week at school the teacher has been doing asessments on all of the children.  Obviously, they do this at the beginning of the school year and again at the end to see their progress.  Kennedy's teacher stopped me today and said that Kennedy has already mastered all of the skills that are expected of kindergartners!  The teacher asked if I would mind if Kennedy had advanced lesson plans and used her as more of a peer model for the rest of the class!  I was totally excited and Kennedy looked at me and said, "I know."  Smarty pants!!!
  • We have a house in Minnesota!!  We close on October 7th.  Thankfully we will be up there before the real cold gets there!!! I am getting quotes from movers next week to hammer out all of the details.  We have yet to sell our house so PLEASE keep us in your prayers!

0 comments: