"We may not have it all together.... but together we have it all."
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Kids Quotes

Kennedy-Everyday she is more and more like Tony.  It is quite amazing!
  • We went to swim at our friends house and she looked at the grass and said, "Hmm they have crabgrass too."
  • Kennedy asked me if we had a particular movie and I said no.  She responded with, "Is it on Cox Demand?"  That is our cable provider.  What?!
  • We were having breakfast out after Church last Sunday and she was ready to go.  She stood up by the table with her hands out and said, "Are we gonna go or what?!"  Thanks Tony for your impatience.  I have grown to love it all over again!  :)
Carter-You can understand him more and more.  He still doesn't talk as much as Kennedy (I don't think that is possible) but he is saying more and more.
  • I took Carter to the bathroom before mass started and the priest said hello to him.  Carter looked at me and said, "Jesus said hi to me."
  • I asked Carter if he wanted to go to the Children's Discovery Center and he said, "Hmmm, I don't know about that."


0 comments: