"We may not have it all together.... but together we have it all."
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Monday, October 10, 2011

Just a quick update...

We went to visit Kennedy's new school today, St. Odilia's.  It was fantastic!  The school is older, but a very well oil machine! Kennedy loved it.  We went to visit her classroom and when I turned around, she was at a table with 3 other kids just cutting away some paper.  It was great. They introduced her to the other kids and she smiled (very pretty, I might add!) and gave a little wave.  It was too cute.  I think she was so excited that I thought she might burst!! Then she got to line up with the other kids and went outside for recess.  When we left, I told Kennedy how proud of her I was for not being shy and she said, "Some of the kids told me their names and some kids were a little shy-ish."   We went to Tony's office to get Carter (he got to go to work with Daddy while we visited the school) and when Tony asked Kennedy about it she said, "It was tremendous." 

She is supposed to go Monday, Wednesday, Friday-all day.  I thought I would send her half day on Wednesday just to get her use to it, but she told me, "I'll be all right all day."  Classic.

0 comments: