"We may not have it all together.... but together we have it all."
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 04, 2012

Well, I thought I would update everyone on the Compton kids.  Last weekend we ran in the school district fun run.  The kids and I participated in the 2K.  We ran and walked.  It was around the school and then around the track once  in the beginning and once at the end.  The kids did really well.  Kennedy ran the entire distance around the track.  Carter did about 3/4.  Here is a picture of Carter and I finishing.
 
It is on the school districts website and I had to hold my backpack like that because the water bottles were in there and jostling around. I know, I look like a goober....what's new!  Anyway, they got tattoos, face painting, alot of jumping things.  It was really fun. 
 
This was before the run.  The high school mascot is a panther.  So the kids made panther faces.

Kennedy on the slide...

Carter on the slide.