"We may not have it all together.... but together we have it all."
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What a great weekend!!!
 
This past weekend we met some friends in Wichita.  Tony played golf and I had some girl time.  The best part was getting to see my parents.  While it was very short, the kids got to spend all weekend with them.  Thankfully I got to have some much needed relaxing time.  It was so awesome!  The kids had such a great time and I think my parents (and uncle matt) had a pretty good time too!  Although I don't have any pictures from the weekend (I was too busy getting a massage and napping!) I did get a few pictures of us on the way....
 
Yes. we took the jet and yes it was the kids first time flying.  Kennedy flew when she was 6 months, but doesn't really remember.  Really?!  I flew on this for the first time in January....when I was 32.  I hope these kids feel lucky and realize they shouldn't get use to this!!!

Carter was a little nervous, but that went away pretty quick and turned into excitement!!

Kennedy wanted to ride up front with the pilot the whole time!

So excited!!!


Kennedy got her chance to "drive" the plane.  In case you don't know, the pilot for the company is Shannon Welch from GC.  I wouldn't have it any other way!  He took VERY good care of my family!  Thanks, Shannon!!!

They got to go to Build-a-Bear and they each got glasses for their bear.  Fortunately they also fit the kids. 

We had a wonderful weekend and feel so blessed to have family willing to be with the kids while we got some adult time.  Thanks Mom, Dad and Matt!!!