"We may not have it all together.... but together we have it all."
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Yesterday was Kennedy's first day of Kindergarten!!!  I can't believe how fast it has gone?!  We live about 5 minutes from the school, but she was able to and REALLY wanted to ride the bus!  I wasn't sure but agreed to it!
When I asked her to pose for her first day picture, this is what she did.  She had picked a dandelion and wanted to put it in her month.  Sweet pearl!!!  We opted for the next picture!

So happy to start school!

Carter will start school next week, so today he was just the proud little brother!
Our little Kennedy getting on the bus.  She said that when she got off there was a little kid crying and she helped her find a teacher.  I asked how old she was and she said Kindergarten.  Kennedy had no idea where she was going but helped a little girl.  I hope she is this helpful all year!!!

1 comments:

Katie

OMG I almost cried watching her get on the bus!!! The only thing that stopped me was thinking about you standing there recording her! I love it... full on mom mode!