"We may not have it all together.... but together we have it all."
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Carter's big day!!!
 
He really wanted to ride the bus.  I think he was actually sad that I had to take him.

Proud big sis!!

Here we are waiting to go into school.  Carter looked at me and said, "there are alot of kids.  This is going to be so fun!"  He was obviously very excited. 

Here is his cubby!  He put away his backpack.

Got his nametag and went to the question board.  They asked him if he was excited for school and he said yes.

Then he sat down in the beanbag chair, looked at me and said, "Bye, Mom!"  I was so shocked!  I thought he would cry and he wasn't upset at all!  On the way to school I was explaing that I would come back and get him and he asked if I was leaving. I told him yes and he said, "Oh, I didn't know that."  After then I was sure he would cry.  Wow was I wrong.  Mom cried twice. Kids 0 


0 comments: